The Settings Options can be displayed by clicking the tool icon next to the Red F Button or by pressing the "Settings" button in the top right of the Table View.
- Double Click a Table
- Double Click a Player
- Speed Settings
- Color Profiles
- Screen Names
- High VPIP
- Party Poker (Auto Open / Stake Selector)
- Friendslist Indicator
- Rating Override
- Mode - Allows you to change from Server Side Scanning (SSS) and Client Site Scanning (CSS).
- Speed Settings - Allows you to speed up and slow down your scans. If Table Scanner is missing tables, try using a bigger number here.
- Color Profiles - Allows Table Scanner to only color code people with X amount of hands in your database. If people have less than X amount of hands, no color coding will be applied to them.
- General - has 5 settings and they are clearly explained in the screen shot above.
- Double Click Table/Player - Allows you to specify if you want a table to just Open when double clicking in the Scanner or if you want to Join a table. You can set this option differently for double clicking a table or double clicking a player.
- Screennames - Allows you to add your Poker Clients Screennames to Table Scanner allowing Table Scanner to color code you in the program. Tables you are sitting at will get a green name and tables you are waiting for will get an orange colored name.
- At the bottom of the Screennames box you have the option to exclude yourself from a scan. This will remove all references to you from Table Scanner.
- HighVPIP - Lets you specify the minimum VPIP a player must have to count as a "HighVPIP" player in the Table View.
- PartyPoker - Has Auto Open options along with auto select stakes.
- Prima / Microgaming -Gives options to remove the Table Scanner display while scanning.
- Friendlist Indicator - Sets tablenames as red for tables where friends are playing.
- Rating Override - Sets the players score to their rating if there is a rating available.