TableNinja Install Guide
- Installation: To install TableNinja just download and unzip the file, double click setup.exe and follow the on-screen instructions
- Required PokerStars® Settings: Please make sure that you have PokerStars® configured with our Required PokerStars® Settings.
- Setup: The first time you run TableNinja you will be guided through the configuration process by the TableNinja Setup pop-up.
- Language: Please select your language. The links in TableNinja will take you to our online documentation translated by Google® into the language you select here.
- Table Layout: Select your table layout style. If none of your tables overlap, select "NoOverlap". If you stack, select "Stack". If you cascade, select "Cascade". For all other layouts with any amount of table overlap, select "Overlap".
- Automatic Configuration: TableNinja will attempt to detect your settings and automatically finish the configuration process. If this process is successful you will see an "Automatic configuration was successful. Setup is complete!" message. This message means that TableNinja is now properly configured and you are ready to start using TableNinja's features.
- Manual Configuration: In rare cases the automatic configuration process may fail. In this case you will receive a warning message and when you click the "Start TableNinja" button you will be automatically taken to the "Setup" tab where you will need to manually complete the configuration process. Please see our Manual Configuration Guide for instructions.
- Table Control: Next you will need to pick a Table Control Mode. We recommend that people who are stacking or cascading use "Table In Foreground" (TiF) and that users who are tiling their tables use "Table Under Mouse" (TuM) but this is largely a matter of personal preference. Click here for more information about Table Control.
- Creating Hotkeys: Finally you will need to create some hotkeys
- Enjoy TableNinja!: You are now ready to start using all of TableNinja's great features. We recommend you take some time to browse through the program and the documentation to see all the things that TableNinja can do. If you encounter any problems that are not addressed in the documentation check our FAQ or ask a question on the TableNinja Forums.
- Watch one or both of our Getting Started videos below:
Cash Games Tutorial Video
Tournaments Tutorial Video