There are 2 steps to configuring Holdem Manager to work with Ultimate Bet:
Once the above steps have been successfully completed, your HUD will be operational.
Setup Ultimate Bet Hand History Options
Note: Always make sure you have the latest version of Holdem Manager before proceeding! http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
If using Vista or Windows 7, make sure UAC is disabled. UAC stands for User Account Control and can be disabled in Windows Control Panel / Accounts.
- Disable Vista UAC Help
- Disable Windows 7 UAC Help
- Launch Ultimate Bet.
- Play a couple cash game hands
- Navigate to: C:\Poker Application\UltimateBet\HandHistory
- Make sure Hand Histories are being saved here.
- Make sure Hand Histories are being written in English.
- Make special note of this folder. (Write it down, we may need this later)
Note: If hands are not being saved here, you need to find the place where hands are being saved to your hard drive. Usually this is in a Hand History folder where the poker client is installed.
Now we're ready to tell Holdem Manager where these Hand Histories are. (Click Here)