My HUD isn't working.
Holdem Manager's HUD requires 3 things to make it operational.
- Hand Histories must be saved from your Poker Client to your hard drive.
- Table Manager must be running.
- Holdem Manager must know where your Poker Clients Hand Histories are. (Auto Import Folders)
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Holdem Manager if your HUD is not working! http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
Note: Make sure your poker client is the English poker client. Also make sure your client is saving Hand History files in English.
Saving Hand Histories
Open your poker client and make sure it's saving English Hand Histories. For specific information about your poker client, see the Getting Started/Poker Client part of the Holdem Manager FAQ.
If Table Manager isn't running after you click Start Auto Import, chances are you are using Vista or Windows 7 and have a security issue.
- Turning off UAC solves this most of the time.
- You may need to uninstall other security software to get Table Manager running.
- You may need to run HMHUD.exe as an Administrator. (HMHUD.exe is the program that launches Table Manager.)
Table Manager is the Orange circle icon in your task tray.
Still Not Working?
Send an email to email@example.com answering the following questions and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
- What version of Holdem Manager are you using? (Please give the specific version number, i.e 1.12.09)
- What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
- Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
- Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
- Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
- Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
- If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
- If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
- Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
- If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
- Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.