Below shows the step-by-step instructions on how to install Holdem Manager.
Note: Omaha Manager is seamlessly integrated into Holdem Manager. If Holdem Manager is installed, Omaha Manager is also installed. See the picture here for instructions on displaying Omaha hands.
The video here details the install process all the way through to setting up a Hero in the Main Reports and getting your Heads-Up Display (HUD) operational.
Download Holdem Manager
Step-By-Step Install Guide
- Download Holdem Manager. (Click Here)
- Close all open programs and double click "Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe".
- Install Holdem Manager with the default settings.
- Make sure Poker Client is Saving Hand Histories to your hard drive. (Click Here)
- Tell Holdem Manager where your Poker Client's Hand Histories are. (Click Here)
- Test HUD and importing of hands. (Click Here)
- Add Hero to Player Change List in the Main Reports (Click Here)