How do I load hands into the Hand Replayer?
You can replay a single hand two ways:
- Double click any hand in the Hand View.
- Right click any hand in the Hand View and select Replay Hand.
Replaying Multiple Hands at Once: (Three ways to do this)
- To replay multiple hands, select multiple hands in the Hand View by holding down Ctrl as you select the hands. This selects multiple hands at once. Then right click while the hands are selected and choose, Replay Selected Hands.
- If the hands are sequentially ordered, you don’t have to click every single hand. Just click the hand at the top, then hold the Shift key and click the last hand in the group. This will select all the hands between the two hands you clicked. Then right click while the hands are selected and choose, Replay Selected Hands.
- You can also replay all of your hands in the Hand View by right clicking any hand and selecting, Replay All Hands.